Monday 12 March 2012

Hold on to what we have left.

I'm back! Hello again, monkey-bowl.blogspot.com.

If you're wondering why I decided to change my blog design (again), well, I wanted to change it but I didn't have any exciting ideas so I decided to leave it plain for the time being.

It's funny how my last few posts were about the last weeks of my third semester, because here I am, blogging during the last weeks of my fourth semester. Yes, time moved that fast. The fourth semester of my diploma turned out to be rather nerve-wrecking and special at the same time. Nerve-wrecking because our assignment load doubled horrendously, and special because of my journey of self-discovery. The journey's not over yet, mind you. I still have a lot to learn about myself, be it the good things or the bad things.

I'm not saying that I have matured or whatever, but I do know now that trust is something that you shouldn't just give to anybody. The term 'best friends forever' also does not go well with life. Don't get me wrong, I do have my close buddies to confide in and all that, but even your closest friend won't know every single thing about you. It's that 0.01% of your secrets that you'd rather keep to yourself, maybe as something to hold on to if anything goes wrong.

Everyone most probably has done some things they shouldn't have. Maybe one day, God will forgive us for our naive mistakes and we, as His creations should work harder at getting closer to him. It is difficult, I agree, but we will never know unless we try, yes?

No comments: